Fraternity Services Specialist
Our Vision: Inspire the Woman. Impact the World.
Our Mission: Alpha Gamma Delta is an international fraternity for women that exists to provide opportunities for personal development through the spirit of sisterhood. We support lifelong learning as a means to gain understanding and wisdom. We promote the value of fraternal membership and commitment to higher education. We help prepare members to contribute to the world's work. We advocate lifetime involvement in Alpha Gamma Delta.
- Be smart.
- Be committed.
- Be creative and flexible.
- Learn, all the time.
- Live with integrity and expect the same from others.
- Cooperate, communicate and present your best self in all situations.
- Deliver your highest quality work with the time, resources and knowledge available.
- Believe in the power of women and the value of Alpha Gamma Delta.
Your Role in Our Mission: The Fraternity Services Coordinator is broadly charged with continuously improving the efficiencies and processes in our collegiate chapters which contributes to their overall development and health. Your success will be defined by your ability to produce quality work against hard deadlines, build collaborative and productive relationships with staff, volunteers and members and be committed to meet the needs of a growing, changing organization.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Serve as the main administrative support for the Fraternity Services Team which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Process all membership status paperwork
- Provide roster management support
- Process and track all collegiate chapter reports
- Coordinate and publish monthly collegiate officer and advisor newsletters
- Communicate weekly Fraternity announcements, appointments and resignations
- Collaborate with Chapter Development Managers to provide a variety of monthly Fraternity reports
- Partner with other staff teams as necessary to provide collegiate administrative support
- Analyze reports and processes to provide recommendations around creating more efficient and innovative solutions
- Travel as a representative of the Fraternity to conferences, Fraternity events and other purposes as needed.
- A team player, able to collaborate closely with others while exhibiting a positive attitude
- An excellent communicator, with strong verbal and written skills in the English language
- An organizer at heart, with a passion for simplifying processes for others and a providing innovative solutions
- Well-organized, able to work with minimal supervision and manage your time in a deadline-oriented environment
- Flexible, able to adapt to changing needs, shift priorities as required and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Tech-savvy, with relative comfort within the current computer/tablet and online environment
Qualifications: • Bachelor’s degree required or three to five years’ experience in an administrative support role • Experience in customer service • Membership in Alpha Gamma Delta a plus, but not required • Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook • Ability and willingness to travel as a representative of the Fraternity when needed • Must be able and willing to lift and carry items 35-50 lbs.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Job-Status: Non-exempt, hourly
Reports to: Director of Fraternity Services
*Please note: Once you begin the application, you cannot save and return. You will need to complete the application in its entirety or your information will be lost. Please have the following documents ready for upload: resume, cover letter, 3-5 references and work sample (if applicable). You will also be able to provide a link to your website/blog/portfolio (if applicable).